Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 25 March 2015

Connection

Isolation.  Something I'd perfected over the years.

You will NOT know who I really am.

I would rather keep my (sugar) addiction to myself thank you very much.  I'm not willing to give it up, no chance.

But doing the food has helped everything. 

I no longer binge.

I am no longer depressed.

I am connecting with people in recovery and loving every minute of it.

I am slowly revealing who I am.  Who I was meant to be.

But I couldn't do it alone.  I have been able to connect with real people who have the same biochemistry as me.  It's been wonderful.

Interestingly I noticed that I have been more and more fascinated in the connections with my sewing.  How a piece of a skirt which has been made into a bag (now residing in Scandinavia) is connected to another piece of the same skirt (still living with me in England for now).

And then I started watching a film which had lots of different actors and I was looking at them and making connections for them as well  - he was in Moulin Rouge; she was in Harry Potter.  It just seemed to be automatic.

Well, it sure would seem that we are all connected.  It just depends on whether you honour that connection or not.







No comments:

Post a Comment